belt went well with dress pants. very strong and sturdy. the double loop was great for jeans. i aso wore this belt onet ime with a suit , but it was more casual than formal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I'm so please with overstock.com that I do most of my shopping with them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I'm wearing this belt for a while already every day and it still looks great. Its made of great stuff and the sizing ran very well too. It completes my look when I head to work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
Belt is thin, and feels like it will not last long.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. buckle leaves impression on belt
- How accurate was the sizing? size is good
I was very satisfied with this belt as most Italian leather belts goes for $49.99. Great value and it looks good with my fashionable wears.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The black leather was sleek.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is real leather and has a distinct Torino Italian style.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits me just right.
I wore the belt for about two months before noticing that the leather was getting worn, and it was noticeable, at least to me. Two months simply isn't sufficient for a good leather belt. In other words, this is not a good leather belt.
Poor quality leather. I order a 36" length. I have several other belts in that length from purveyors such as Johnson & Murphy, Coach, etc. This Torino belt is between 4" and 6" shorter than the other brands. It will not even buckle ithrough the outermost perforation. This was my first experience with Overstock. Probably my last.
Satisfactory basic dress accessory. This will suffice for business attire. ORDER ONE SIZE UP. I ORDERED A SIZE 40" AND THE HOLES LINED UP SQUARE WITH ANOTHER 38" BELT (MADE IN USA) IN MY WARDROBE. The leather is supple and the grain is fine, but is only 1 layer of leather and will not be the most durable. The price and delivery was the usual Overstock great deal.
Very nice dress belt. High quality materials and construction. Sizes run small, so order one size larger than you would normally buy. Overstock.com customer service was great about returning my first belt. It was too smal! So they sent me a pre-paid shipping label to send it back. I re-ordered the belt in a larger size, it was delivered within 5 days. Great service!
I have several belts and I do not wear this belt all the time as I am a woman but I like to buy men's belt for my dress pants. This belt cracks then peels. This belt should have lasted longer. Needs improvement.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is not good as the belt strips. Not lasting quality. This is not cowhide leather
I ordered a size 42 Torino mens full leather belt. All belts I have purchased in the past have always been of the size ordered PLUS a couple of inches more. This belt was 42" period ! It did not appear to be made of any leather I have ever been exposed to, BUT, appeared to be some sort of leather like plastic. I could buy the same, or better, at "****" !!!