I purchased this wallet for my husband as a Christmas present. He was wowed at the quality, and loves it. I'm so glad I checked Overstock.com first, when shopping for the wallet. I found this one right away, and all of the reviews were steller. Still, before making my purchase, I checked the Tony Perotti website to compare pricing, reviews, colors available, etc. I found that the reviews on that site were also steller, but the price was just more than double the price on Overstock.com, and the shipping would have taken a lot longer. Sold! I went back and purchased the item on Overstock.com, and as I said, my husband loves it! Yay!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the wallet was true to the image on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior quality!
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was true to the specs on the site.
This wallet was fantastic. I bought it for my boyfriend's birthday, and I was actually able to laser engrave a very intricate piece of artwork on the cover and on the inside. I wasn't sure if it would be good for engraving, but the leather took is beautifully. So much detail is visible. Additionally, the quality is very impressive. I also bought a $** from Overstock just in case, and I received it first. I thought the quality was great, but then I received this Tony Perotti wallet and there really was no comparison. The leather is smooth and soft and smells great, but not overpowering. The ID flap is really nice, and I got to engrave my boyfriends name and a little note from me on it. My boyfriend loved the quality of this wallet, as well as the personalization. I'd highly recommend this wallet to anyone--and consider getting it engraved at an awards/trophies shop!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate