I love Tommy Hilfiger and love this coat. First off, it's warmer than I thought which is a plus since I live in New England. The color is a nice, chocolate brown, not too dark and not too light. It is a perfect length that hits just about mid-thigh(I'm 5'6"). I like the ample room the removable hood provides as well. The sleeves are a smidge long on me, but that's not a big deal. I normally wear a Medium in clothing, but ordered a Large for the coat and like I said, it fits really well. I got this coat when Overstock was having the outerwear sale and paid *** which is a STEAL for this brand and this type of coat. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I love the way this coat feel. It's very warm even in the winter when it is snowing, and I only have a long sleeve and jeans on. The only issue I had was the arms, it was too long, so I got it tailored, The fur on the hood is fake and some of it got caught on stitching so I had to fish them out and brush it so it looks a bit nicer. Other than that, I get compliment of where I got it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well stitiched
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate to sizing