The picture of the coat online was better than the actual look of the coat. This may be due to the color I ordered (camel). I was expecting an 100% wool coat but it is a blend (which I failed to pay attention to when I ordered), this really impacted the feel of the coat to me. Also, the quality of the coat was mediocre and not what I expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low. The coat was mostly polyester not wool
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I bought this coat because I was looking for a more dressy winter coat than my polyester version, but my previous coat shopping experiences left me disappointed - I'm curvy, and coats always looked baggy and not shaped. This coat has a great structure and looked really slimming. The seams and insides seem very well sewn and heavy duty - another concern I have about winter coats. It's warm and stylish, and I'm looking forward to wearing it out! The only downside is getting used to buttons instead of zippers - you'll have to get used to the buttons, as they're a bit big. But no complaints from my end!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very similar to what I'd seen on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy, well-sewn, and fits nicely - not baggy like some coats can be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as described
This is a really nice jacket but I wanted something heavy for our alberta winters and well it just won't work not heavy enough. The neck line is a bit high and feels like it is choking you but it is in all in how you like your jackets though. No air would get in your neck line but I wanted something you could just add a scarf to. Overall a nice jacket but just not for me
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality just not that heavy for cold
- How accurate was the sizing? right on