I usually don't like to buy suits or sport coats on line because I am usually disappointed . Not this time! The coat was ... let me just say PERFECT.Fit was just right, my wife even thought it looked great and for the price, you just can't beat it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine material baeutifully cut and perfect fit
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
After trial and error figuring out my husband's frame. We found ordering at Overstock worked best. 46L fits his big shoulders but his body is a 42L so being able to find a verstile jacket in a slim fit was great. I love the seperates option because I can get his 46L jacket and the 36 X 34 pants that fit him. Stores just don't want to deal with a unique frame or try to make you pay for it. That being said this gray jacket is just as pictured and looks great on my husband. I couldn't be happier unless I could have the tan one in his size as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Time wll tell with chidren but I am happy with it
- How accurate was the sizing? Good my husband is a unique fit
I bought this exact suit (the blazer and matching pants) at a department store, Macy's, and felt like I got a great deal b/c of all the in-store promos. Anyway, I got home and decided to look up reviews of the blazer and pants and stumbled upon them on Overstock for much cheaper. I immediately ordered both, which saved me about $80 combined. I waited for the blazer and pants to arrive in the mail so that I could do a side-by-side comparison...they were EXACTLY THE SAME. It was a no brainer. Back to the department store I went for a return. Hey, $80 is $80! Thanks Overstock!!!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect