I was looking for a quality dark blue suit and found it. Aside from taking some of the shoulder-padding out, the suit was ready to go after hemming the pants. I would highly recommend this as a value buy. The wool is a coarser texture, but it looks quite nice in its actual midnight shade (note, it's not a hard navy blue if you need something that's a crisper blue). I would absolutely buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site is accurate, however it is closer to midnight than navy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The suit is nicely assembled, with strong seems, and the pants are very nicely tapered.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was fairly accurate. The jacket is a perfect fit and perhaps a pinch closer to a slim 37. The pants are a bit smaller than 30" at the waist and might be overly tapered through the thighs for some people.
Quality of suit was good and as described. I need to have suit tailored, which I would have done even if I purchased at a retail store.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the site is easy to use
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems good, same as any quality retail outlet
- How accurate was the sizing? seemed a bit snug