This dress is flattering on my body. I am 5'8" and a size 8 (150 pounds). It is not too clingy and is very comfortable. I like buying dresses that I can wear year round, and this fits the bill. I can wear it as-is in the summer with sandals, and I can add tights, boots, and a cute denim jacket or a long-sleeved layering undershirt for the fall/winter. I know I can get a lot of bang for my buck with this dress, especially getting the gray color. There are lots of different looks that can be created with colorful jewelry or scarves with this dress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the gray color, and it is true to the color presented on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality is good. For true business attire, this may not pass muster, but in a business casual work environment, it would be perfect. It is a jersey knit of adequate thickness-- no special undergarments required. I am long in the torso & big in the chest, so I may need to wear a bandeau bra with this for the office.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size. I am a size 8 and the medium fit perfectly. I am 5'8" and this hit right above my knee cap.
Big fan of wrap dresses. This won't travel as well as poly-blends, but its easy to dress up for work or dinner, or down with sandals for the weekend. I really was pleasantly surprised. Got it in the grey. If price drops I may do the other colors, just because the dress is such a great fit and cut.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
GREAT KNIT DRESS The dress is listed as 95% polyester. It is actually 95% rayon. Dress is a nice length. Also, the knit is good quality. Sizing is right on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
- How accurate was the sizing? ACCURATE