Usually order large 42-44 in clothing but sometimes a medium 30-40 will fit. I'm 5 ft 11 inches, 175 lbs, athletic build, but jackets and coats tend to be oversize so I ordered a 40 R and the fit was good. Still a little big bigger around the waist than I would have liked but if it bothers me enough I can probably have it taken in. Construction seemed pretty good, but pockets were stitched together? Coat label said Made for Macy's. Also, coat made of 95 percent wool, 5 percent cashmere.
ordered twice firse time i guessed at size, second time i measured like the instructions said. the coat fits excellent the fabric feels great perfect for my up coming winter trip. the value was great i paid 100 coat at macys sells for 495 plus tax. love it
This was one of the best coat purchases I've in the last 2 years. I'm tall and usually have problems sleeves being to short, this coat was a perfect fit. The quality of the coat was outstanding, excellent stitching and nice to have extras usually associated with much more expensive coats, such extra buttons, real pockets--please note you'll need to snip the threads for pockets. Liked this coat so much, I brought another of family member as a gift.
Unfortunately the coat was too big for my husband. I checked the sizing table from the website and ordered a 40 but when it arrived it was at least 2 sizes too large. I returned it without any issues and received a refund. The refund process was fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, very soft fabric.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was difficult to understand, went by chest size from the sizing chart on your website
Good quality fabric, excellent fit. Good looking coat, warm and comfortable fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent