This is a very attractive jacket but fits very tight in the shoulders and very tight in the arms. It runs 1 to 2 sizes small. The buffalo leather is a little stiff but looks nice. I am going to exchange my XL for a 2X and hope that fits! I really do love the styling and color of this jacket.
I bought this jacket in Black and like it so much decided to try it another color. Label is the same but that's about it. I am only 5'3" and this jacket hits well above the waist - not at all as shown in the photo. The leather is also very "distressed" and not at all like the black jacket which is very nice quality. These jackets are made in Pakistan and don't seem very inconsistent in sizing and quality. Did not think twice about returning this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low quality distressed leather
- How accurate was the sizing? Terrible
I like this cropped leather jacket and it's a great price. It looks just like the online photo. There were two problems with it though. The first problem was the size in the arms. I got the medium as I am a size 8. The whole jacket fit snug but well, but it was so tight in the arms I could barley bend them. I do not have large arms in fact I think they are normal to thin. The other problem was there was a small spot on the arm. So I will have to return it and I am sad about that. I would only recomend this jacket to a women who has very thin arms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- How accurate was the sizing? the size M was good except for the extreemly narrow arms