Being a disabled veteran with neuropathy in hands/feet, I needed a warm and well-made glove that also was not contricting on my hands if I wanted to drive with them or even changing a tire. These are made in USA, stitched very well, and highest quality, supple glove I have ever owned. Thinsulate lining does not have to be thick/bulky, hence the "thin" in it's name. These fit like they were custom made for my hands. I usually wear large and they are true to size. I can close my fist and even with the thinsulate lining, not feel ANY contriction or pain. Fit so well that am sure I could pick anything up with similar agility as without wearing them. The price on these is VERY GOOD and dare you would EASILY pay twice this price in a store. I looked firstly in a well-known mail-order catelog and the reviews had showed quality was terrible since most of their once well-respected wearables started mostly being made in China. Also, unlike many other lined gloves, the Thinsulate lining does NOT come out when removing hand from awesome fitting gloves. These should last a very long time. ordered very same make a size larger for my Dad and a pair for my Mom for Christmas this year.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black/exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY HIGH QUALITY
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
Great Gloves, The gloves have an air of sophistication. They fit well, which of course, helps you keep your hands warm and toasty. The gloves also have a rich leathery sheen that allows you to wear them in more formal social settings. The length of the gloves are perfect, they don't just cradle the wrist.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color that appears on this site is muted, it doesn't match the rich color of the actual product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The gloves are flexible, warm and durable.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was just right.
These were a gift for my husband. The gloves were beautiful and soft leather. Unfortunately, he has a crooked finger that he could not get in to the gloves. so it is mittens from now on. I had top return these but they were very nice and very nice quality.
My 84 year old dad had a pair of leather gloves he bought from a Men's Clothing Store back in the day.. 25 plus years ago. He need a new pair and could not find a pair he liked anywhere. Ordered these from OS for him for Christmas. He was skeptical.. very Skeptical. Well he tells me often how they are the nicest gloves and he can't believe how well made and warm they are. Way to go OS!
I got a pair of these gloves a few years ago and my husband politely said "thank you". He told me later they looked too fancy and not useful to him. Last year he started to wear them, when we had that bitter, long, cold spell. He loved how they felt, warm and not bulky at all. This past November around Thanksgiving he needed them again and couldn't find him. His disappointment was palpable. I bought him these new gloves for Christmas, though I wanted to give them to him sooner. He loves these gloves and was really happy to get them.
I ordered these gloves as a present but was disappointed in the quality of the product when it arrived. Although the leather was smooth, it did not feel very luxurious and I ended up returning them and buying a comparable product at a lower price point.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurately reflected in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was poorer than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine
Excellent quality for the cost. Highly recommended. They look great and feel great. I am very happy with the purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft comforatble leather.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size fits perfectly.
I really wanted to review these gloves to help others in sizing. I had no clue about glove sizing until I was interested in purchasing these gloves. I found a few different web sites explaining how to size gloves (measure around your hand, around your knuckles). After measuring my hand, I found that my hand measure 8.75", this is typically a medium to large size hand. When I ordered these gloves, I error-ed on the side of caution and ordered a large (which was a 9, or 9"). I'm extremely glad I did. The gloves are slightly tight, but are not uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure they'll stretch a little bit. Glove feels excellent and warm, but not too thick. Hopefully this helps others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit tight
Gloves looked nice but did not fit properly. Had to rush out to store to buy another pair
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good not great
- How accurate was the sizing? too small