A different review indicated this suit was a bit plain. So I bought a scarf and some earrings from O.co to go with it (see some of my other reviews) and this made all the difference. I received many compliments when I wore this to work. The fabric is good quality, the suit fits well and feels good. Great purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautiful blue color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
I ended up returning this suit. It did nothing for me when I tried it on. The color is very pale gray/blue and the fabric just hung on me without giving any nice definition. I usually like al the Tahari suits and dresses, but this one looked very drab and boring. I am 5'5", 130 lbs., and the Size 6 seemed a bit large for me in the jacket portion; dress sheath fit fine. I am usually a Size 6 in Tahari brand, but this jacket ran a bit larger. Overstock.com was great about handling my return and refunding me my money, so that was nice - easy to return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color is is more pale grayish-blue looking than in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK - not great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I'm a typical 12 petite so the hem is too long and hits below the knee and it's large in the waist. Jacket is 3/4 sleeve so no alterations needed so I'm keeping and altering.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Big