These palazzo style pants, are exactly what I have been searching for, yet were unable to find,; until Overstock.com!!! Comfortable,great for travel, washes/dries so easy! Dosn;t wrinkle! Versatile,taking me from day til night! I've worn them with a tanktop and crop jacket/cardigan; for daytime wear. I've also switched it up, with a long slinky ruched top/sexy stylish bustier,wrap & chain belt, for evening attire! Can also be paired w/dress casual blouse & silk/crepe' blazer for office/business appeal! I have purchase multiple pair's/colors and plan to buy even more!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,these pants!!!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes!!!
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing!
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes it did!
I love this style lounge pants, but don't feel as excited about this pair. I ordered this pair to hopefully replace my current grey pair, from a different, unknown brand. The quality is just average. The only thing this company has going for them is that they market this style. If anyone knows of a company, reasonably priced that makes pants like these in cotton, let me know if your review! Thanks :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. typical jersey...no cotton blend
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly smaller, especially in bum, upper thigh region
Garment info said they ran small, order 1 size up. I got a large, not my usual medium, and it was too big. I returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? ran large
Cheap, see through and not the color I ordered. I ordered white but these were an off-pink pastel type of hue. Not jersey material as described but polyester. I also had to pay $$$ to return the shoddy item!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it didn't
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap polyester material and see through!
- How accurate was the sizing? not bad
I was surprised at how much I like these: usually soft drapey fabrics are not my cup of tea, but unstructured clothes seem to be so popular right now I thought I would give them a try. Don't get me wrong, as a softer garment (I usually wear more tailored styles) you definately need to wear the proper foundation garments underneath, but they are flow-y enough so that they are not too tight, are flattering, and the fold-over feature makes the waist band fit well and flatten the waist line. I bought them in black, and the lightness of them makes them a good edition to my work-time summer wardrobe, since I work in a pretty conservative office, and them being black and well fitting they are still appropriate, while feeling much lighter and cooler than a heavier pant. I am tempted to get them in another color!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes (I ordered black, hard to not match...but yes, good match)
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I bought two pants black and brown. I am returning the brown bcause it is really not brown but MARROON! Disliking this color, I did not even try it on, but returned it immediately. Now, this will be ok for people that like marroon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Did not try on
* if not just a smidge big. I would recommend buying your regular size, I found the waistline a little big (plus side: no tension on the waist or unwanted lines), but the fit through the hips and legs was precisely what I was looking for. Looks better on (especially in black, the color I ordered), but I would also recommend foundational wear of some sort. I've used a shaper and/or a pair of cotton workout pants which do well. Bear in mind that this is not a cotton-based jersey, so it is more slippery. Pairs beautifully with everything in my wardrobe! I also recommend these for a business casual work environment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average, for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate*
These pants are really cute on the web page. They are cute in real life, but so much smaller than expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They were a little thinner than I thought
- How accurate was the sizing? They were MUCH smaller than a normal large. :(
the waist band was too low. The pants were like wearing a pant version of Gouchos.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
I was weary of purchasing due to customer complaints. The material is not that thin, as people say it is very flowy. I purchased these pants especially for hoop dancing. Unfortunately they are too big and will not stay on when I move around. The description stated these pants run a size small, and most customers agreed. I normally am a size small so I ordered a medium. TOO BIG. verrrryyy disapointed because otherwise I would have loved them.
These tabeez pants are simply amazing...! great for any time of day and any day of the week..can always just throw them on and dress up or down to get the look you want to achieve. you can fold them more or less for the length you want which is why these are great cuz they'll be perfect for short or tall people. Very recommended!
This is one of those products that is not plus size friendly, even though it is sold in plus sizes. It was too small, too tight, and came above the ankles (I'm 5'5"). It was suppose to be a 2x(18-20), however my teenage daughter(size 6) was able to fit it perfectly. I would have returned the pants, but my daughter loves them. I would not recommend these pants for plus sized women.
After reading all the various reviews, I was skeptical about ordering these pants. I received them and have been wearing them nonstop ever since!!!!!! They are So freaken comfortable and amazing. I would go ahead and purchase 6 more pairs!!!!