These palazzo style pants, are exactly what I have been searching for, yet were unable to find,; until Overstock.com!!! Comfortable,great for travel, washes/dries so easy! Dosn;t wrinkle! Versatile,taking me from day til night! I've worn them with a tanktop and crop jacket/cardigan; for daytime wear. I've also switched it up, with a long slinky ruched top/sexy stylish bustier,wrap & chain belt, for evening attire! Can also be paired w/dress casual blouse & silk/crepe' blazer for office/business appeal! I have purchase multiple pair's/colors and plan to buy even more!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,these pants!!!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes!!!
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing!
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes it did!
I love this style lounge pants, but don't feel as excited about this pair. I ordered this pair to hopefully replace my current grey pair, from a different, unknown brand. The quality is just average. The only thing this company has going for them is that they market this style. If anyone knows of a company, reasonably priced that makes pants like these in cotton, let me know if your review! Thanks :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. typical jersey...no cotton blend
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly smaller, especially in bum, upper thigh region
Garment info said they ran small, order 1 size up. I got a large, not my usual medium, and it was too big. I returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? ran large
Cheap, see through and not the color I ordered. I ordered white but these were an off-pink pastel type of hue. Not jersey material as described but polyester. I also had to pay $$$ to return the shoddy item!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it didn't
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap polyester material and see through!
- How accurate was the sizing? not bad
I was surprised at how much I like these: usually soft drapey fabrics are not my cup of tea, but unstructured clothes seem to be so popular right now I thought I would give them a try. Don't get me wrong, as a softer garment (I usually wear more tailored styles) you definately need to wear the proper foundation garments underneath, but they are flow-y enough so that they are not too tight, are flattering, and the fold-over feature makes the waist band fit well and flatten the waist line. I bought them in black, and the lightness of them makes them a good edition to my work-time summer wardrobe, since I work in a pretty conservative office, and them being black and well fitting they are still appropriate, while feeling much lighter and cooler than a heavier pant. I am tempted to get them in another color!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes (I ordered black, hard to not match...but yes, good match)
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I bought two pants black and brown. I am returning the brown bcause it is really not brown but MARROON! Disliking this color, I did not even try it on, but returned it immediately. Now, this will be ok for people that like marroon.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Did not try on
I purchased these pants for lounging around the house, but they go well with so many of my shirts that I now wear them in formal settings. Based on the other comments, I ordered one size larger, and they fit perfectly. I ordered black, and the material was definitely quite opaque. I have received many compliments on these pants, and one person even asked if I bought them at Nordstroms.
I was weary of purchasing due to customer complaints. The material is not that thin, as people say it is very flowy. I purchased these pants especially for hoop dancing. Unfortunately they are too big and will not stay on when I move around. The description stated these pants run a size small, and most customers agreed. I normally am a size small so I ordered a medium. TOO BIG. verrrryyy disapointed because otherwise I would have loved them.
* if not just a smidge big. I would recommend buying your regular size, I found the waistline a little big (plus side: no tension on the waist or unwanted lines), but the fit through the hips and legs was precisely what I was looking for. Looks better on (especially in black, the color I ordered), but I would also recommend foundational wear of some sort. I've used a shaper and/or a pair of cotton workout pants which do well. Bear in mind that this is not a cotton-based jersey, so it is more slippery. Pairs beautifully with everything in my wardrobe! I also recommend these for a business casual work environment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average, for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate*
These pants are really cute on the web page. They are cute in real life, but so much smaller than expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They were a little thinner than I thought
- How accurate was the sizing? They were MUCH smaller than a normal large. :(
the waist band was too low. The pants were like wearing a pant version of Gouchos.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big