I was a bit hesitant to buy this skirt as it is one size fits most. Being a high-waisted skin-tight skirt, I was worried that it would not be small enough. I was pleasantly surprised that it is incredibly stretchy, but perfectly suited to smaller sizes. I can see this stretching to fit many sizes, but it still holds its shape-which is a great thing. I only wish I'd stumbled upon it sooner, so that I could have grabbed all of the colors!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Surprisingly accurate
The skirt was exactly what I hoped and expected it to be. It is made of tough material that will pull your look together into something elegant and organized.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, will last through many wearings and washings.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
I am a 5'9" size 6-8 and this skirt fit great. Love this skirt, went back and ordered it in the teal to have all colors
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the quality
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
So I got this skirt the other day. It is very fitted so a bit tight. I bought it for work, but had a feeling it would be too much on the backside, which I am right about. I think wearing opaque tights underneath and not tucking a shirt into the skirt will make it less sexy in the back. Its not anywhere near shear which I thought might happen based on the pics. I got in grey by the way. I don't think it would be appropriate for anyone that much over my size unless you are really trying to show off your curves. I am 5'5, 135lbs, 26inch waist and 38 inch hips.
I just received this in the mail today and tried it on and I already LOVE IT!!! It really lays down on my curves nicely. It fits me perfectly . I'm 5'11'' long legs, slim but curvy and it fits me perfectly. The length stops at the top of my knee. The material isn't that great, it's nylon almost like stockings for your legs but the ruffles make the material look more nicer. The skirt isn't loose at all, it's tight but the material allows you to move freely in it. I am planning on wearing this to church but I will probably need to wear a blazer so that it can cover up a little bit because this skirt will draw lots of attention to my curves because of the way the skirt fits on your body.
I love this skirt. So comfy and soft. the waist is a bit tight - but that is more my fault than the skirts fault. It falls below my knees which is perfect for me. I can wear this to work with a boyfriend cartigan and boots or I can wear it on a date with heels and a cute top. Very happy with this purchase. I may buy another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same (grey)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
I bought this in every color. Every girl needs a nice pencil skirt. The length is adjustable and the sizing is one size. I would buy more if they had more colors. It fits very nicely and hugs and forgives in all the right places. Since we tend to go up and down in size this is the perfect solution. I am a curvey girl but I'm sure this skirt would fit any women. Very happy with my purchase. The colors are exactly as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beyond my expectations
- How accurate was the sizing? perfecft
Very curve loving and feminine. If you stretch it a bit more, you can wear it as a strapless mini dress, and I'm 6ft tall. If you remove the label, you can wear it both with the textured surface out (to be visible) and in (to be invisible). The texture won't show on the outside if you do so. I washed it in the washing machine (not by hand), perm press setting, line dried and it stayed as it was. No need to wash it by hand. Too bad they don't make it in some burgundy-ish color, just in that bright red :-(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matches the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is ok. One size, really fits.
This skirt hugs all my curves. I love it. Ordered 4
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the sizing? It seems really small but it stretches well. I am a size 8 and this firs perfectly.
I am 5'4" tall and weigh 110 pounds. This stretch skirt was advertised as "One Size Fits All". I figured that since I am slight and on the slim side the skirt would be ample. Incorrect. It was so tight that I would have been embarrassed to wear it---even under tunic style tops. I defy ANY woman over 115 pounds to put it on and dare to look at herself in a mirror. Incidentally, I wrote this same review with my return---and was still charged over $7.00 for the return. I realize that a "pencil"skirt is slim and fitted, but this was overmuch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was as shown on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Completely inaccurate sizing