Bought this skirt to wear for work and it's a bit more causal than I would have liked material wise but overall it's very nice. I'm about 5'8 and the skirt goes to below my knee so I am very happy with the length. It's true to size as well. Very happy with this purchase and will likely be using this as a more dressed down casual skirt since it is a lot thinner than I had thought it would be.
I am around a size 12/14 and the Large fit fine, hugs you in all the right places. This is a body hugging skirt, so if you aren't wanting to show your curves, this is not the skirt for you. Bought the charcoal, looks great with tights and booties. Seeing the thickness of the fabric, I would question whether the white would even be wearable. I would have given this 5 stars, but would have liked the fabric to be a little thicker although I do like the feel of the fabric. I am going to buy another dark skirt as this is so comfortable and I can wear it for work, a night out or even at home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? charcoal is spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice fabric but a little thin
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I ordered 2 of these skirts and loved them! I placed another order for 2 and only one showed up. Overstock sent the replacement one and it was a different material and brand all together. It was so sheer you could see everything! I have to return it. I want to reorder but now I'm nervous.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Inconsistent
- Did the product fit true to size? Runs a little small
I ordered 2 of the grey 2X- and layer them !!!! After reading the reviews about the weight of the fabric, I thought for the price I can eliminate the need for an under slip. This plan worked perfectly. This is a perfect skirt for a thick waisted woman. The grey is a rich med/drk classy grey. The fit is slim to the knee- a true pencil skirt fit. It even makes my small out of shape rear look FAB ! I'm going to wear these with deep v-neck sweaters , and tops to help me feel good during my menopausal transition years. Paired with a pair of sling-back pumps, and this cougar is ready for a nice proper date. I bought one of the mocha in 1X - fits great, and has enough weight to wear with just a slip. The color is light exactly as pictured. I just wish I had ordered the WHITE !!! OVERSTOCK reorder all these colors!!!! Thank-you
I bought one size bigger than my usual size and it fits. The fit is quite nice. The fabric from which the skirt is made is soft and somewhat thin. It is not a rich, sturdy fabric. There is no reinforcer in the waist band; however, it did not roll when I wore it.
I haven't worn a skirt such as this one in many a year. I was hesistant at the beginning to get one, but thought and thought and said why not. I purchased it in the grey in a small and love the fit so much because it moves with you when you walk and sits correctly when you sit down. The waist is perfect for it is not tight and when you eat it will not bind you. Oh yes, the length is perfect for me also. Good all around color to match with anything. Overstocked, you are my store to do business with for sure. thank you bobbie from Arizona
Works well for work. Washed well. Will probably only last one season but was inexpensive. I would make purchase again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appropriate for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? True
I really loved the pricing on these pencil skirts., and would have liked to have kept them., but, the fabric was too light-weight for me. I needed the pencil skirt to be a heavier material., it was possible that these skirts could have been a slight see through one., and that is now what I wanted., it that had not been the problem I would have kept all of the short ones., as I ordered in several colors., for fall., Good price, Will continue to look on site., for a heavier one., Thanks, Overstock, for great products and great customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light weight
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
Very comfortable, I wished I had seen earlier so I could have gotten more colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY COMFORTABLE
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY GOOD
i sent back. bought next size an still a bad fit. side seams were not right.off a lot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not worth the money
- How accurate was the sizing? bad sizing for large women