Even going by the size chart I thought I'd be ok with a medium, but I had to return them for a large, which are still pretty tight - mostly in the hip area. The pants ride so low that you have to be careful about any underpants. They also run long, which would be fine if I were wearing heels, but I bought them specifically to have a summery pant I could wear with flats or low sandals. All in all though, they're a great resort pant, and can be dressy yet casual enough to substitute for sweats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pants are linen and pretty well-made
- How accurate was the sizing? The pants run very small
Thank goodness for the other reviews or I would have purchased M. I am a size 6-8, and the L just fits. Wouldn't change the fit, nice and low on the hips (these are vacation pants, not for work), and not baggy in the back or legs. As another reviewer mentioned, take care with undergarments. I'm planning to wear over bathing suit, so not an issue for me. Really a beautiful blue. Looking forward to wearing them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate, and gorgeous.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality material and construction.
- How accurate was the sizing? No accurate.
This feels cheap for the price. Looks and feels like thin canvas. I haven't washed it yet, so not sure if it will soften up or wrinkle bad. it looks like it will be very wrinkly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. alright
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect