I really liked these pants. The wide legs are very gypsy/dancer/circus performer whimsy. The fabric is super stretchy and the foldover waistband is my favorite. The fabric is very thin, though, and the pant legs were just a bit too short. I decided it was okay for loungewear, and then I washed the pants and the legs shrunk up to calf-length. Sadly, I had to return them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color (hot pink) was very close to the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is thin.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate in an XL
The fit is just like the picture. The length is great and they're super comfortable. However, the material is also really really thin. You have to wear spanks under it if you want to go out or everyone's gonna see your underwear.
- How accurate was the sizing? Small is a little large
There isn't a rating low enough for these pants. They are truly just gross. Flimsy, cheap, poor quality, poor color. They are so flimsy that they would be impossible to wear anywhere, and so thin and poorly constructed that they hang with no shape, nothing compared to the impression you get from the picture. I will never buy anything from this company again, and I strongly suggest that no one else should either. Cheap, cheap, ugly, just bad. I can't say it enough.
These were actually quite comfortable, but the inseam was only 31", not the stated 34", the bottoms of the legs were just cut and not even finished in any way, and they were not even Tabeez - they are Basic House, which I bought the exact same pair of elsewhere for half the price. I wouldn't pay more than ** for these even if they did fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin fabric, unfinished legs, too short
- How accurate was the sizing? Shorter than stated, waist was accurate
I have to start off by saying that these pants are cute. Hard to find, and great fabric at that. Read a few of the other reviews, I'm 5'3 and the length on these seem ok, have yet to wash. Hoping they don't shrink the length 'cause I'm not all about rocking high-waters! A bit expensive, but if you love the style as much as me, they're worth every penny!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A-OK :O)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so ok!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to Size
Very nice, comfortable pants. I love them. I ordered them in charcoal and black to avoid the thinness. Wear with something long enough to cover your butt, and you're golden. They're great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
I love these pants I wore them all summer, I liked them so much I bought five different colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light and thin
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
really thin fabric. I had the item on and it wasn't stretched at all and you could still see through it, so I am returning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
I like them enough to want to purchase other colors. I like the flair leg and it gives me a comfortable change from my leggings I wear alot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well done
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
I purchased these pants because I looked at the pants in the picture and thought they really were palazzo pants. When I received my order I was deeply disappointed. The pants, to me, we're not palazzo pants but more of just a wide leg pant. I expect palazzo pants to be much wider at the hem than what these were. In addition, the knit material is somewhat thin. I have worn the pants twice now and today I spotted an opening in the seam on the inner thigh. Again, the quality of this product has disappointed me. I wish I could give a more positive review of these pants, however, I cannot!
I purchased the greenish color, which is beautiful and rich. The small is meant for a 0-2, slender. The crickles were a bit much. The quality of material was below standard for the price, in comparison to another pair of palazzos similarly priced different brand. Disappointed.
AWESOME pants!!!!! you'll love these! extremely soft comfortable and cute. The assortment of nice colors makes it fun to get the right one.. I ordered these in the grey, coral and black and was not disappointed at all. These are the most worn pants in my closet!! BUY THESE
OK, so hesitantly I ordered these pants, many bad reviews; thin fabric, small, short, etc..... So I decided why not try them, I wanted a pair of pants to wear for a belly-dancing class and thought these might be nice.... AND I love them. I haven't actually worn them to class, but trying them on, they are soft and not too heavy. I should be able to move very well in them and the little flair at the bottom!! So cute!!!!
I am glad that I purchased these pants, the material is great, the pants just flow with you and I like the big leg fit, not too big, This is the first time I've ordered from Overstock and I am glad that I did.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a little brighter than I expected, but I still like them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great material for the summer, they move with you and I like the lenght and the big leg fit
- How accurate was the sizing? The size fit very well, not too tight and not loose.
These make PERFECT pajamas, but I am sure for the price, that is NOT your desire, nor was it mine! I was looking for casual pants that I "might" be able to dress up a bit with heels. The material is SO CHEAP, it is almost see-through in the sunlight, and they constantly fall down, as the elastic waistband seems to fail after the first wearing. Ugh!!! What a disappointment....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They make PERFECT pajamas, but NOT pants you can wear out in public!!! Embarrassingly THIN material, and constantly fall down!
- How accurate was the sizing? Somewhat accurate, but they are so cheaply made, they still fall down.
I am 6' tall in heels and am always looking for wide leg pants that are long enough, etc. These are very fun, lightweight, and reasonably priced. Would order again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quite nice
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Again-- perfect pants for pilates, yoga, or even an individual/personal training session or strength training provided that a lot of jumping or quick direction changes are not required, as pant bottoms are VERY wide and could end up being a challenge to not trip over... :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors bold and vibrant, not at all muted or faded as so many fitness/lounge pieces can be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These pants are perfect for mind-body workouts (ie-- something w/ minimal jumping or dynamic//explosive moves-- I say this because they are VERY wide and loose at the bottom, and the fabric is thin-- this is a non issue for me given the length of the fold-over portion, but it is something to be aware of.
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size