I made this purchase believing I would be getting a hoodie and pants set. I was very excited to find a set that was my size. I always buy a size XL because I love to hang out around the house after work feeling warm and comfy. I was very dissapointed with the purchase. The top was way way too small. It fit as if I was a little girl or a xs person. I was not expecting this due to the advertisement stating it was a "womans" set. I love the bottoms in spite of the fact they fit perfect. I wanted them to be nice and baggy and cozy. This is a huge misrepresentation of sizing. I am extreemly unsatisfied and dissapointed with this purchase and this is a site I make regular purchas. I am very upset about the loss of money. But, as I said, the bottoms at least fit perfect and I have been wearing them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great.
- How accurate was the sizing? The bottoms were suppose to be XL, but they fit like a large. The top was suppose to be XL, but it fits like a small. I'm very unhappy with the top, but I adore the bottoms.
I did not like the way this fit at all. It seems to want to ride down or something. It just does'nt feel right own.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. shabby
- How accurate was the sizing? lousey