I bought this skirt and was really looking forward to wearing it, but the problem is that it is VERY small through the hips and big in the waist. If you pull the skirt up to give more room in the hips then the waist just gets bigger. The fullness and feel of the fabric I really liked, but due to how tight it was I could not keep it.
I ordered this skirt in large, and it's really meant for someone rail-thin in order to sit upon one's hips as in the photo. Right now, I'm wearing it and the upper part of the waistband hits me just below my ribcage as that's the only way I can wear it without it showing off my post-baby-bearing pooch. :) The fabric, with its stretchiness, is somewhat thin, but still pretty. It flares out nicely, but honestly, it's not going to get to your ankles as in the photo unless you've got short legs and no hips. If you want a truly long denim skirt, this isn't the right one. If you just want a nice-looking stretch denim skirt, then this could fit the bill.
this skirt has a good strong denim feel yet it feels lose at the same time that it fits well which i think is great and my friends love the skirt so i wear it more often ;)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matches the color on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality denim
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This denim skirt is a great staple in my closet! It's so comfortable and dressy at the same time!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good