While it was accurate that it was 100% cotton, I was envisioning a soft, combed cotton and instead it was a more stiff, linen like cotton. Hard to know how they could improve that descriptor. My only other complaint was that the lace at the bottom of the dress is cream colored but the rest of the accents on the dress are a true white (& of course black). That being said, I sent it anyway but told my sister I wouldn't be offended if she wanted to cut the lace off the hem. The dress was for her daughter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good except for the lace at the bottom
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know - it was a gift
Dress looks adorable on the site. When I received it the fabric was thin and had a fault/run in it. Even after ironing the dress wrinkled so easily once my daughter had it on she looked a mess.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? true