I love this shoes. They are very comfortable and nice looking. I would recommend them to other customers. They fit me just right. Overall, I say they are well made, good looking and very comfortable Great shoes!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good. Just what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality and style
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I love the way these shoes look. I ordered them twice. I wanted to order them again, but they were out of stock. They were kinda cheap tho - which the price reflects. the soles came loose from the leather upper. I hope them make more so I can oder them for a third time.
I actually like the style of the boots--they are adorable. However, the sizing is way off. I normally wear a size 10 but decided to go up one size based upon some of the reviews. Even with a size 11, they were still very snug and a little uncomfortable. Although the boots look as if they are genuine leather, the material is actually very thin.
As soon as I put these shoes on, I knew I couldn't keep them. They were very stiff and not padded in any kind of way. Once tied up, the tongue of the shoe was against the top of my foot which felt uncomfortable (because of no padding). Perhaps if one were to wear long socks with these, they would be okay for a little while. I don't think any amount of "breaking in" would soften these shoes up to be comfortable. The quality just seemed so cheap and flimsy. Design-wise, they're very cute. That's the only positive thing I can say.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed very cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
I like these - they were a good deal but wear them with cotton socks for comfort.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs big
I normally wear a 9 or 9-1/2 shoe, depending on the manufacturer. I ordered a 9 (since the 9-1/2 was not available) and really could barely get the boot on. The boot was not lined at all, and the material was fairly thin so it would be alright for a dressy boot, but not for every day walking around when you would want some warmth from the boot. The quality seemed to be very nice, so I would recommend it, but with those restrictions.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? A little small
This bootie runs very small. It felt a full size too small. The quality did not seem to be the best. But, if it had fit I would have kept it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the sizing? run small