Everything about this boot was as advertised, except for the fact that they fell apart, literaaly, in less than 4 months. I gave these to my daughter for Christmas, 2012, and the rivets on the sides have come off, the upper is pulling away from the bottom and the sole is pulling away from the upper. The only thing working right is the zipper! She wears them several times a week, but I expected to get more than 24 weeks of wear out of them! I do NOT recommend these boots at all.
Great price, decent quality considering how cheap they are. These do fall apart after a few months of wearing them constantly in a high volume restaurant and in the snow and sleet. But that's why I buy them because I'd rather spend $30 on new shoes than trash my leather ones, given my work environment and city weather conditions. I've ordered these twice now and wish they were in stock so I could buy them again.
What do you get a teenage girl? It was a dilema. She selected these boots and I bought them. These are her favorite boots. They zip up the back and makes it easy to put them on and take them off. She wears them all the time with jeans, Highly recommend for those of you that have a picky teenage daughter!
i absolutely LOVE these shoes! i was a little hesitant ordering boots online because i am very picky, but i'm glad i took the risk. they're very fashionable, comfortable, and go with everything i own. i've gotten them muddy and wet (thanks to spontaneous rainfall) and they've held up wonderfully, i didn't even get my toes wet. if anyone wants some boots that are cute and comfortable, but still hold up to some wear and tear, these are the ones for you!
I thought the boot was cute when I saw it online, but I realized that it was so much cuter when I realized that I could change it from a midcalf boot to 2 smaller shoes. Everyone always compliments me on the pretty checkered inside that shows and I like my boots best when they're on the shortest setting. The shoes are very comfortable and I've been wearing them every day since I bought them!
I loved these boots when I first got them in the mail, maybe three or so months ago. I wear them a few days a week, and I've always thought them comfortable and they looked great. However, in the last couple of weeks not only has sole separated from the rest of the shoe, but the soles have been so worn down that there are holes through the bottom of both soles, all the way to the fabric. Really disappointing. If you're looking for shoes to actually last you a little while, look elsewhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The boots are a little squeaky, but I think they looks great. Very cute!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
This shoe is cute so it's really too bad that the zipper is such poor quality. It does not go up and down easy once you have the shoe on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I bought these boots for my daughter. She loves them, as do I. They are so cute on her. They are good quality, and comfortable. The only thing negative i would say is that when they arrived the box that they were in, was pretty banged up. The box itself was wrapped for shipping and was not damaged. However when we unwrapped the box (original) the box was banged up. However it did not affect the product. The price was great, and i think they are very cute boots.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
I am very pleased with these boots! I've been looking for a pair of combat boots for the longest and here they are. I love the fact that this pair zips up in the back instead of on the side, because my right foot tends to swell from time to time, and with the back zipper I can maneuver my foot in better than I could with a side zipper. The boots also compliement my fat calves from years of playing softball. These boots are awesome!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was pleased.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate.
I got these boots for my daughter and she loves them. I think they look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
Buttons on the side of the boot fell off after a week. The zipper in the back of the boot is difficult to zip up and down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is poor.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I really liked this boots! The quality of the product is good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly as described
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as described