I wore the green one to a St. Patrick's Day wedding, and it was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are a bit richer than the picture, but overall they look very similar.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, very soft.
- How accurate was the sizing? They were plenty big enough for keeping warm.
It's not genuine pashmina, but it's a lovely threesome and perfect for fun, impromptu gifts!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the blue is a dark teal colour.
- How is the quality of the product? For the price, good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
The shawls are beautifully soft. I am giving them to my bridesmaids to wear for an april wedding. I bought the green ones however the colour is a bit more vibrant than I expected. From the picture it looked like a softer green but it is definatly a bright lime green. We are still going to use them however it's more of a funky look rather than a classic one.
These pashminas are beautiful. They are true to the wonderful colors that are shown and they have a very soft and luxurious feel. I am using them as bridesmaids gifts for a winter wedding and they match my colors beautifully. I love them!
I like these scarves. I kept two of the three for myself and gave the other as a Christmas gift. They look pretty much as pictured, though the colors were much deeper (less bright) than pictured. I was prepared for that though because other reviews had indicated the same thing.
I was pleased with the colors of the drapes in the 3 pack, but the quality of the fabric was a little lacking in my opinion. They served the purpose for which I purchased them so I was happy with them overall. They cleaned very well. If one is not interested in extreme fashion, these are the exact item to purchase.