The best wallet I've purchased in years. I have bought Wal-Mart junk in the past and have always been disappointed in that if fell apart in a few months. This wallet is far superior to wallets offered by any other online retailer. It is a best buy for both quality and price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
Wallet quality, leather finishing, and stitches are all good. Seems pretty durable. Only problem is when you put about 10 bills and a few cards (credit cards, driver license, medical card, insurance card etc. - say about 10 cards) it would not stay folded - gets too congested. Should have more gap length in the middle to keep it folded. But again, it is not too expensive either, so I am well satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As specified
- How accurate was the sizing? As specified
Looks smart, good quality leather and workmanship. The removable plastic photo sleeve looks flimsy but the rest of the wallet fits the bill of a quality wallet. Pockets are tight initially making it difficult to remove credit cards, etc., but that's probably a good thing. After some use it becomes easier to remove the cards but still sufficiently tight so that the cards don't drop out. Overall, a good quality wallet that's as good as much more expensive wallets. Excellent value!
The product appears to be very good. The problem was that I ordered it in "Burgundy" and it came in "Brown". It was a gift so when I got it I wrapped it up. When I went to visit I saw the wallet and was stunned to see it was Brown which is the recipients least favorite color (actually hates Brown in anything), The box and all packing material now discarded and you have two very unhappy people. I should have know better to order over the internet. I figure if a company can't get the color right then I shouldn't order from them again. Lesson learned. This was a waist of time, money, product and not to mention embarrassment on my part.
My husband loved it. I liked it to,its exactly what i have been looking for and was unable to find anywhere else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awsome
- How accurate was the sizing? same
A well-made product...met all my expectations. would recommend to anyone
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant quality...easy to access pockets
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
I got this for my husband. We loved it. I wished it had a zippered top though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think the color was a bit lighter than shown. I got the black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? just as described
I rated this as only average because I haven't even broken this one in yet, nor do I know how long it will last. It is following a saddle leather wallet of the same design that broke in rather quickly and lasted from 1999 until 2012. My next wallet was a cheap imitation with poor quality leather that lasted 1 year. We will see.