When I was a younger man we called these "Ski caps." After all, most "beanies," were like baseball caps without the brim and had propellers on top especially for children. I am certain that it is true (as one reviewer commented) one could find these cheaper. But, these are hard to find in the desert, where I live. So, I've bought several. They're very soft and have a comfortable fix. I've had some wonderful comments from women; which makes these conversation pieces as well as ski caps.
this is for y husband, he is loosing his hair,and at night his head get cold. So. I purchased this for him. he loves it It is very soft and comfy on the head.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is a quality item. and very soft to the touch
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
keeps your head and ears warm. doesn't slip around on your head--stays in place. washes easily--doesn't stretch or shrink
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seams are well connected. stretches easily but goes bag to it's original fit quickly
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I thought this is a great product and willing to buy a few of these. The only problem is it was way too long. The whole "one size fit's all" is not true. I was very soft and impressed me but needed to be shorter to wear and not feel like a sock on my head.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? TOO BIG