The brown Stone Mountain Frisco bag appears as shown on the website and arrived on time. It was carefully packaged and had no damage. The leather is soft and comfortable on the shoulder. The purse holds a lot and when filled, the shape slouches like a hobo bag. The magnetic lock is easy to open, making it easy to access your wallet, etc. while still wearing the bag over your shoulder or crossbody. The bag made an excellent "travel purse".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very close to that shown on website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft leather with sturdy strap connectors.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is very accurate.
I ALWAYS carry Stone Mountain and like their designs. I am not much into the fashion scene. I like utilitarian not bling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice leather
- How accurate was the sizing? size is good
I've purchased several Stone Mountain handbags in the past and have been pleased w/the style and quality. I was disappointed with this handbag. I ordered the mushroom color. The color was drab. The straps should be wider. The straps are too thin looking and don't look substantial enough for the bag.
This bag is described as a crossbody bag but it definitely is not. I would consider it a shoulder bag becasuse the bag falls just below the armpit once you place it on your shoulder. The leather is soft and the bag is roomy. This is a very nice bag but don't buy it if you really want a crossbody bag.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? good