This is a very flattering and pretty jacket. The pockets are very useful. It closes with hooks and eyes in the front, and most of these had to be resewn because they were loosely fastened. The jacket opens at the front if you have any curves, so it may be worth changing the position of the fasteners.
I find denim jackets to be very versatile for casual wear. I am always looking for ones that have unique styling or tailoring or different details as opposed to the traditional "Western" styling. This one fits the bill. I like the stand up collar, and the interesting placket. It is nicely shaped and compliments my small-waisted figure. I'll be using this jacket a lot this summer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For a denim jacket, this is very lightweight, but fine for summer wear.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
I love the jacket--HOWEVER--I needed to wash it numerous times to get rid of the chemical smell. It almost smelled like a pesticide was used, but I imagine it was the smell of the dye. It was absolutely not wearable when I first took it out of the plastic bag it came in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, soft and overall good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? very good