These shoes came today on my doorstep and I tried them on immediately. I slipped them on and they fit like a glove. They are very cute and high quality. You might think the glitters would fall off, but that is not the case with these shoes. I walked around the house with these and they were extremely comfortable. The only downfall on these shoes is that they don't have any arch support, but nonetheless awesome flats.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect Fit
I am a huge fan of Steve Madden shoes, I have a million of them and they are all sized about the same but for some reason these are really narrow. I don't have abnormally wide feet, usually "normal" shoes are just fine for me, but these are squishing my poor tootsies. Apparently these aren't returnable so I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it, but I would definitely buy a size up. The sides are definitely not very stiff, more of a canvas with glitter on them, so I'm hoping they'll stretch to fit my feet better. Also, one thing I was worried about is that there would be glitter everywhere after wearing them, but it all seems to be staying put so far. They are SO cute, just wish they weren't so narrow.
- How accurate was the sizing? Smaller than usual
Though my social calendar is light, I realized that the preponderance of black and gray "elegant" garments in my wardrobe needed a little help. When they say these shoes glitter they aren't kidding. I found a matching gold belt elsewhere so I'm ready to de-somber my duds. I like the rather severe design as a counterpoint to the shine, and I will say that--if you intend to wear these for evening events and not all day--they are fairly comfortable. I've had foot surgery, so that matters.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I bought these as a gift for a friend. They were very cute. I picked them up and they are very lightweight. I do not think these shoes are durable, walking shoes. More just for fashion and light walking. Very cute for $**. I am pleased.I only gave it three stars because I would not buy these shoes at a price above $** because they are not very cushioned or sturdy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very lightweight
I love these shoes!! I got them on sale and if they go on sale again I will buy the gold ones!! They are very comfortable and they look good with everything and the glitter does NOT come off!!!! I am a hairdresser and wear them almost everyday to work.
Very sparkly and sparkles don't fall off or rub off. I bought the silver. I can no longer where fancy high heels due to an ankle injury so this is just perfect to look dressed up from head to toe.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Even better in person. Much brighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot On an 8 med. is a 8 med.
these are very light inexpensive "slippers" not really outside shoes. I expected a much superior material - would not buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colour was ok - material is a very light fabric
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not great - something you would pick-up in a discount store
- How accurate was the sizing? that was fine