If this was brought out in more colors would purchase
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was great
- How accurate was the sizing? fit just right
I am 5' 2" about 135 and it fit perfect. the material is thin but I like that since I am very warm most of the time.The color is not vivid it blends into the plaid pattern but still has purple in it. I like the style comfortable and airy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not really purple
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin material
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Not pleased with this tunic for the following reasons: 1) The colors are dark & muddy--primarily black & gray, some dark purple and only a tiny bit of white. The lively plaid shown with purpley-magenta and lots of light areas is not what I got. 2) The fabric is super light weight loosely-woven cotton--almost gauzy. There is so much nice sewing detail that went into this garment--unfortunately wasted on cheap fabric that will surely wash to a wrinkled mess. 3) Runs small through the bust. The ties that are shown on the model running from below her bustline to the back of the garment hit me high--at almost the center of my bust. Puffs out in the front like a maternity smock. Looks ridiculous. Gave this two stars only because this "made in China" garment has so many nicely executed sewing details: pintucks, ties, nicely made button placket, collar, sleeve cuffs & tabs. I'm returning this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate. Colors are dark & muddy.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lots of sewing detail wasted on super cheap fabric
- How accurate was the sizing? Small runs small across the bust with lots of volume everywhere else