If you like purple and have a smaller bust then buy this shirt. If you are a true size medium (size 10 dress) and have a larger bust find something else Or you can try the large. Other than color (the mocha means purple) and size this shirt was awesome. I am just disappointed it didnt work for me as it was exactly what I was looking for in a button up shirt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mocha stands for Purple. No way does it have any mocha or brown or tan, it is purple
- How accurate was the sizing? I am a True Medium and it fit like a extra small. The bust was the main issue with this shirt.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
My wife wears a (M) or a (L) depending on the shirt material. The material & size of this shirt is NOT what it should be. Either these shirts are factory errors/ mis-cut's or they were really made for children. A so-called Adult Large might actually be a Small - it's at least 2 sizes off scale. Beware (or) be ready to return shirt like I am!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was only thing that was correct!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seemed ok - yet appeared tiny/shrunk to what should should look like.
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY INACCURATE!! Large Size might be a Large for a child (or) a doll but NOT for an adult!!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No