I bought the suit, got free shipping - found out that 44R means something totally different to Stacy Adams. In the past year, I have bought 2 suits from ***. Both 44R. Then I tried the Stacy Adams suit - I was swimming in it. I wish it would have fit. Now I have to pay to send it back. I'm on the hook because their sizes are off. Just a heads up if you too are interested in this suit.
I was unsure about the sizing for the suit so I called up the information and this site and told me the number given for the suit size was for the upper body and not the waist. After a quick measurement I was able to purchase the proper size. It fit nicely in the chest and plenty of room in the waist. While a little long in pants I believe that is because you still need to get the specific length hemmed. All in all a great purchase with minimum tailoring needed.
I was very excited about the price of this suit and not too worried about fabric quality as I have a few polyester blend suits with 65% polyester and 35% rayon. However, that 25% extra rayon (this suit has 90% polyester 10% rayon) makes quite a difference when it comes to stiffness and drape. This makes the curve in at the waist a little less natural, due to the lighter, stiffer fabric. This makes more of a difference for those of you who prefer a tighter fit (more of a curve). For the price, I still consider this a worthwhile purchase, as it cost half of what my other polyester suits did and still looks quite dapper to the casual eye. My order's vest came with 2 creases in the lapel, one was correct, but the other threw off the lapel completely. As they were relatively light creases, this was easily ironed out. I hope that was a fluke, but this is my first purchase here, so I don't know if these kinds of things happen more often.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks nice and feels alright for polyester, although the low rayon results in a stiffer fabric with a slightly less elegant drape.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
I buy most of my husband's suits from Overstock and we have not been disappointed yet! The suit was true to size - fit perfectly. Perfectly lightweight for the summer. He loves it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Nice Burgundy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice Summer Suit
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
this is a very sharp suit, look very good on me, and i would recommend this suit to anyone want to look very handsome.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate