I bought 2 pairs, one for me and one for my daughter. because she has a wider foot, I did go up a size as suggested, but these boots are really true to size, not small, and the bigger size was too big for her.I got the grey which is very pretty and an unusual shade. Extremely comfy and a lot less expensive than that other brand. I like them so much I ordered another pair in the chocolate. These are a great deal - I just would recommend NOT going up a size.
I've had these boots for over a year now and they are still my favorite! They are the most comfortable that I own, and I have them in chestnut, which looks great with casual wear. I tried both these and an extremely similar pair of Uggs together and these boots were much more comfortable, looked more attractive and were a fraction of the price. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I bought these a week or two ago and have had nothing but great experiences with them. They are great for inside or outside and I find myself choosing them over my other boots more and more. I'm not an expert on leather, but the leather feels really nice and seems to be of better quality than other sheepskin boots I've owned. Very nice surprise.
This was a great buy! Very warm and comfortable to wear. Have recommended to many friends. I did find that they do run a little small with all the wonderful lining. I wear a 6 1/2, so ordered a 7; I had to return the first pair and ordered an 8. Return and reorder was very easy.
Pros - very warm (when worn with SOCKS. I know that's not the way sheepskin are supposed to work but trust me, much warmer with socks than without). Cons - Sheepskin inside underfoot is flattened within a week of wear. They went from very puffy like walking on clouds to flattened very quickly. While I know I could order sheepskin inserts from a variety of sources, it would get pricey to replace boot inserts weekly. Overall I like the boots. My feet stay very warm. They are NOT good in wet settings (like slush/wet snow) but that's a given with ANY sheepskin boot). For the very reasonable cost and toasty warmth I would recommend these boots. They are comfortable and cozy which is what I expected - and received.
I love these boots but Im wondering if anyone out there knows if they stretch? I usually wear a 7.5 so i got an 8 but my toes are right to the end. I know that if i return them for a 9 they will probably be to big!!! Ughh!! I love them and only need them to b like a half inch or less bigger....
These boots are very well made. They fit perfectly. I wear a 7-7/12 and the 7 is just right. They are actually even better than pictured. They ate just as good, if not better than the expensive ones. A really terriffic buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superb craftsmanship
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate. The other reviews helped.
I would recommend these to anyone looking for a solid winter boot that does not want to pay $200+! These are stylish, comfortable, and seem to be really high quality. Definitely recommend them in the black!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the black and they were a nice, rich dark black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The boots feel sturdy and the lining is really soft. They are warm and I can already tell will be a go-to this winter!
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a 6/6.5 usually, so I ordered these in a 7 based on the other reviews and they fit perfectly. They do run about 1/2 size small.
the boots are comfortable and seems to be sturdy, but don't look up to the more expensive ones. i ordered size8, the boots came size 8W, so it's roomy. the shaft is very very snug, barely any room for skinny jeans. ( i have to admit i don't have skinny legs) it's nice for the price, the same time you can get a pair of boots of same quality at costco for this much or less. i'm keeping mine.
I feel like I got ripped off but I'm not sure. I ordered the Brumby Ugg-like boots for warmth and comfort and because I like the style of real Uggs. I've gotten similar boots from **** and was very happy with them for years. But these boots are stiff and the outer material doesn't feel at all like shearling. It's rough and hard. I wouldn't recommend anyone choose these. Look instead at Bear Paws. They have simialr features but are soft and genuine shearling. At least I can say the boots look good and so far are very warm.
I bought these especially for my commute and the long walk from the bus stop to the office, but they are soooo cozy and comfy it'll be hard to take them off when I get to the office!! Wasn't sure about the chestnut color, but in real life it is rich looking and great!!! Love them!!!
I received my Brumby Boots about 3 weeks ago and have been wearing them since. I got the chestnut in a size 9 with the thinner sole. The colour was true to the image online, and the size 9 was perfect for my narrow 8.5 feet. The thin sole makes the boot lighter than a thick sole would, but is still substantial enough to protect the foot. The boot fits in the typical roomy boot fashion (not tight or uncomfortable anywhere), but is not so loose that I walk sloppily (I hate that dragging-boot syndrome). The shearling lining inside is DIVINE; I feel like my feet are wrapped in my duvet all day long. I've never tried on an UGG so I can't compare the Brumby with the original UGG boot. But I would totally recommend the Brumby to anyone who wants stylish, comfortable, fun and more affordable boots that go with everything!
Boy, was I surprised when I got these boots. I never expected anything so nice for the great price. They are very comfortable right from the start. Wore them in the snow and very waterproof. The snow doesn't affect the boots at all. Very warm and I really think anyone who buys these boots will be happy. I noticed that even tho they are not narrow they are not as wide as Uggs and other brands of sheepskin boots, so they really do fit better with or without socks.
These boots are so comfortable. I am diabetic and my feet are very sensitive. I can wear them for long periods of time and my feet stay comfortable and warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size in length and width
I bought these shoes to walk my dogs in. They are really comfortable and warm. Worth the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
These are great looking boots and not quite as casual looking as the other Ugg styles. I love them and my students compliment me when I wear them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I just received my boots today. I was very impressed with these boots. High quality, good leather and very well crafted. As the sizing goes I usually wear 9w or 91/2 reg. so I brought a size 10 and the fit was perfect. Very comfortable boots so i know they will be my favorite this winter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? i brought black ad grey both were fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was ecellent, high quality material, made very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? I usually wear 9W or 91/2 so I ordered a size 10 which fits perfect. Room at the front, no cramped toes.