Most of my clothes are size 8 or 10 and fit well. This suit said it was a size 8, but was completely baggy, too wide in the shoulders, and the pants were several inches too long (I'm 5'8").
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seemed like a nice suit, but I wasn't able to wear it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate at all.
I wear a suit every day to work and I keep them for a long time, so I'm not the figure of fashion. This suit is professional but cute, the jacket is fitted and the pants are slim but long enough to cover ankles. I love it so much and I feel great wearing an updated look while staying under the trendy radar I avoid.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is Army and it goes with green and brown, just like camo but elegant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent, the right blend of poly and rayon with the requisite spandex for a perfect fit
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is right on
Great buy! I have a Larry Levine suit I purchased more than 5 years ago with the same jacket detail. I wished it was available in something other than black. Thank you, Overstock, for helping me find it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the suit in Olive. It arrived and looked just like it did on the site, which is not very green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Both pieces are fully lined and the stitching on the jacket detail was tight and even. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pants felt large and long. Jacket fit perfectly.