I've always liked the Serengeti brand of sunglasses, especially the ones for drivers. I was very happy to see them at an affordable price in Overstock. I am very light sensitive, and these sunglasses allow me to drive comfortably without squinting due to glare. The only thing that I needed to get used to is that this model in particular does tend to slip a bit. Otherwise I would give it a five star rating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, but the sunglasses do slip a bit.
I like the lenses, style, and coloring. Wide for fit on my face.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate; like color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Serengeti drivers quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Big; more for a man or a wide face