I got these thinking that they would be tight around the calf area.. I was wrong. They are very nice but geared more for the woman that has a fuller calf and ankle.... They very big on my ankles and calves and were all the way up to my knee. Sadly, I will have to send back and get something else.
Ok I'm 5'1 and weigh 120 pounds. These boots are decent enough except above my ankle (right above), I have a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt of room. It makes the boots look 2 big for me. In the calf area, they are big but not extremely big. I'm not satisfied for myself, so these boots are going back. For someone who has big calfs, these boots are for you. My calf measures a 13 and a half inches, so if your thinking about these boots, and this is your size in the calf area, these boots are not for you! Now as far as the quality of the boot, I would still give it a 3. Maybe a 3 and a half stars max. They will look nice with skinny jeans for sure!! I wish they fit my legs well.
I need a low heel boot to wear to work during the colder months. This boot is perfect. Since I am on my feet a lot I need something that will not hurt my feet and this boot does just that. My feet are not tired at the end of the day and I still look fashionable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly the same as on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price it has excellent quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect
Shoe is comfortable. Height is great for everyday commute. Little tight on my calf; but I have slightly larger calves than the average individual. Only complaint: boot did not stay up on my calf, causing an inward bend at my ankles. Hence, on the first day, my ankles were in pain from the constant push against them from the zipper and leather. It took a few wears to stretch out the upper calf area enough to stay up and eliminate this buckle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is black, no doubt.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
These boots are very nice. I received many compliments from co-workers and friends on the style and the way they look on me. Buy a pair at this price, you won't be sorry!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good for this price range
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I call these my "rain boots" because they are not a quality product. I've purchase other boots that were not leather and they look much better. The shaft isn't that tall but I'm rather tall and have long and thin calves so there is more slack than I would want. Overall, they aren't bad if you don't expect top of the line.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These books look like plastic, which doesn't bother me if the quality is good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
I love these boots. They look great and they feel great. The fit is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great value great price
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is actual
The first time I wore these boots, I forgot I had them on -- no break-in period, and they are very attractive. They feel a half-size big in the footbed so I can actually wear a sock, which adds a bit of unexpected warmth. However, I found the top much larger than my leg and wish I could take them in. For me, they stick out awkwardly at the tops and I'll only wear them with long skirts or pants. I'd hoped they would fit snugly all the way up but that's not the case. The vinyl is soft and comfortable and looks like leather, so if they had fit better, they would have earned the fifth star. I am a petite size, so the issue may not be common to everyone.
Overall these are great boots. Quality is good and look great on,however, I also had the extra room around the ankle area causing it to slouch a little. It doesn't look horrible but I am afraid they will begin to crease terribly after wearing them for a while. I do have muscular calves so it fit almost perfect around the calf area(it wasn't tight). They do look nice with skirts but I too will be returning them because of the ankle area. Totally bummed because I would have kept these otherwise.