I bought these shoes to wear with a formal event. I was so excited when I opened the box and saw how truly beautiful they were. They looked so much better in reality than they looked in photographs. Then, I put them on. They were absolute murder on my feet. The left shoe kept slipping when I walked. There was no cushion or arch supprt at all. It was like having my feet squeezed into two wooden blocks while standing on a concrete block. I bought insoles for them and that made them a little better. I went ahead and wore them because I was under a time crunch and they are beautiful. Big mistake! I should have gone to a store and sent these back. After about 10 minutes of standing, my feet and back were killing me (keep in mind that I wear heels everyday - so the heels weren't the problem. It was these shoes.) After about an hour, I had left a trail of glitter throughout the ballroom. You could tell everywhere I had been that night from the glitter-outlined footprints. By the time i got home, the shoes were no longer gorgeous and sparkly, but had big "bald patches" where the glitter had fallen off. I would not recommend these shoes to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More Gorgeous in reality than in the picutres
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These shoes are poor quality, poor construction, no concessions made for comfort at all.
- How accurate was the sizing? These shoes were too big.
Very comfortable, much more beautiful than pictureed. Will go with a lot of different special occasion outfits. So pleasantly suprised how nice these shoes are.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No, the color was much prettier. Very sparkley and bright. Pictured it almost looked pewter like. In person it had more gold sparkle and silver sparkle, making it look bronze like.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shoe was purchased to be worn at my daughter's wedding and was better than described and picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? The shoe runs a little wide. I have a wide foot and usually order a half size up if no wide width available. But I had to send this back and get a half size down. My regular size if wide width available.
The product was comfortable with added padding and just the right color for a special occasion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? Required padding and cushioning for a better fit.
Nice shoe, and good color. But size was way off. Ran too big.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a size 81/2and had to send them back because they were way to big!