When I took these shoes out of the box, I was completely satisfied. When I stepped into them, they felt good at first. But when I wore them to work and walked during the course of the day, I thought I was going to scream. The shoe puts a lot of painful pressure on the back of my ankle and creates friction. They were uncomfortably painful. I love the way they look, but that is all. I will either have to purchase some sort of cushion that will fit just inside the back of the shoe to be able to wear them comfortably. I made it through the day by stuffing paper towels in the back of the shoe to guard the back of my ankle. Ouch!
Nice looking, but not so comfortable , due to width, and the shoes are kind of stiff and very shiny. I'll stick with it and hope they will soften up with time and wear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I did not expect that the color would be so silvery, I thought they would have a more pewter cast.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Although they are of good quality, I still have size issues.
- How accurate was the sizing? For me not good, I have long narrow feet, and although the length is ok, they are wide.
These are cute shoes but not real comfortable so are ok to wear for short periods but not for any walking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is ok
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate