I wear a sz 4 and I ordered a large since so many said the bikini is sized small. While the bikini looks good on, I fill it out! The backside of the bottom is small and the top is cut quite a bit so if you have anything up top you might be hanging out just as much as on the bottom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, so good
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs very small
This bikini is absolutely adorable! I have a pool and invite many of my girlfriend's over and received many compliments. I just love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? the same
it's a brazilian brand, so the botton has less coverage than average (think cheeky from v.s.). I think they must have put a large in the manequin for the back pic. I wish o.co had more variety in prints, colors and models from salinas or other brazilian brands (rigy, blue man, cia maritma, ...)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks more like dark grey than black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's good for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? think of juniors size whenever you buy bikinis of brazilian brands.
I love it! Salinas has the best bikinis. Be aware that this is a Brazilian bikini so bottom is smaller than any American bikini. if you want to be save get one size bigger.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the product fit true to size? This is a Brazilian bikini so bottom is smaller than any American bikini
Swimsuit is very well made, but runs very small. The picture does not do it justice. The material and pattern is very cute. Negative: The Large top will only fit a B-cup approximately. Not very supportive. The bottoms are very low rise and have a Brazillian bottom on the back. I would recommend to a friend if I knew anyone who could fit into this Small size LARGE...will have to return unfortunately.
The top does not have padding.And it's not one of those thops where you can insert ur own padding because the layers are all stitched together. I didn't like this because I need a little padding because I am small at top.Also, I felt like the back was really loose.. so I had to shorten the straps.The bottom is okay but it's pretty revealing.In the picture, it doesn't look like it, but 1/2 your butt is exposed.. which.. I didn't dislike.. or like..
I ordered this suit for a cruise, it is cute and made well BUT the size is NOT woman's as described. It is actually fits like a junior sized suit and am very disappointed with it. I normally wear medium/large and ordered size large. It actually fits like an extra small! It was a waste of time and money because Overstock does not take returns on swim wear, now I have a perfectly new swim suit in my Goodwill box.
Hi LOVE salinas swim wear, very well made, fits well, is a functional swimming suit but still looks cute poolside. I only buy these suits and this price is awesome! it's usually over 80-100 dollars in swim stores here in Southern California or Hawaii (where I am originally from).