I was a bit surprised when this skirt arrived. It looked like an inexpensive, synthetic copy of the skirt I had seen online. It appeared cheap and the color was drab. It was not the pretty blue I expected. But I hate to return things by mail, so I tried it on - hoping it would fit and I'd use it someday. The skirt was small - at least a size smaller than expected. And it clung to my hips, highlighting every curve and detail. It was not definitely not something I could use for work. The skirt wasn't attractive and it didn't fit well. I returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color was drab
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. skirt looked cheaply made and synthetic
- How accurate was the sizing? runs small
really disappointed too short too boxy and just not like the photo I needed a simple pull on skirt but this for me wasnt it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the sizing? too short
I gave this as a gift to my sister and she loves it! I also tried it on and might purchase one for myself. I love that it is machine washable AND made in the USA!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice material, good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly on the small size
The material was very clingy and cut extremely small. I usually wear a medium but will return for a large or extra large.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appeared okay.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was at least one size off.
This skirt was a good addition to my wardrobe, it's a great navy color, nice feel to the fabric, and moves with a bit of swirl when you walk that's very attractive; a really nice article of clothling for your office wardrobe and can easily be worn for a night on the town as well.
I'M A FAN OF THESE SKIRTS AND HAVE PURCHASED THEM IN AMOST EVERY COLOR. TRUE TO SIZE, IN A SOFT AND COMPLIMENTARY FABRIC, AND THE ADDDED PLEASURE OF FOLDING WITHOUT CREATING G WRINKLES. I WISH THERE WERE MORE COLORS; I'D BUY THEM ALL. APOLOGIES FOR USING ALL CAPS; AM RECOVERING FROM A FRACTURED SHOULDER AND TYPE WITH ONE HAND--AND THESE STRETCHABLE SKIRTS ARE EASY TO USE DURING RECUPERATION.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES
- How is the quality of the product? EXCELLENT
- Did the product fit true to size? YES