I had bought a wallet in Limone, Italy five years ago for about the same cost of this one. The leather was so soft and the change purse inside was large. It was by far the nicest wallet that I have ever owned. I thought when I purchased this wallet, it would be the same. NOT! I removed the change purse because it is basically good for nothing and the leather is hard. A good wallet for $$ but not for what I paid for it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Fair
Good product, great service, fast shipping, good price. Would recommend it to others. Thank you. PS: I bet you would get more feedback if you would not make it that difficult to write something, hurdles are having to put in password, screen name, minimum of words for comment, I almost got frustrated,. have a great day ...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Another reviewer mentioned this being a larger wallet to accommodate larger European bills (since it is Italian) but they use Euros in Italy and this wallet is huge even for a Euro (which are not that much bigger than the USD, just a little taller). So it's kind of big. The removable coin pouch is very small and the removablility of it makes it a little awkward to operate because it moves around easily when you try to put coins in it. It's only a $XX wallet so over all the price if ok for what you get. It has a good amount of card slots too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's black, it's hard to get that wrong
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather was soft, but shiny, and scratches easy
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, it isa kind of big
My poor boyfriend needs a new wallet so much. So for christmas I have taken great care in looking for the right one. Being a girl, it's not so easy to search for what a guy would want. Bonus? He is German and the euros are coins not bills. So he needed a coin pouch in the wallet. I decided on this one because I like the fact it is removable, he often struggles with the rest of the wallet when digging out coins. The only downfall is only that the coin pouch isn't nice a roomie like in women's wallets. But the leather is very soft, definitely worth the money! The delivery was very quick and I think he'll be very happy with it!