These shoes are not to be mistaken for OSHA-ANSI standard safety shoes. I often do work around the house and yard that put my feet/toes in the way potential harm. They are light weight and comforable. Always increase your size 1/2 to one full size to make up for the steel toe and/or heavy socks. If you wear them often and do alot of walking on pavement they may have a reduced life. If you need a true safety shoe you'll have to spend at least twicw as much. Urban Skeptic
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average quality-soles could be more substantial and are not chemical resistent.
- How accurate was the sizing? ordered a half size larger due to steel toe to be "safe"
I was very surprised at the comfort level as well as the perfect fit!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. could not be better
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
My husband and I had been searching everywhere for a pair of steel-toed shoes, what we found in our area was, they were well over $100. dollars and he didn't like them.He must wear steel toes for his work, when I found these, I showed him, and he liked them, and really liked the price!When we received them , he put them right on and said they felt great,which is suprising since they are usually very stiff and he says he has to break them in... not these,the fit was perfect and no sore feet. He was so happy wirh them, he had me order the second pair. Great bargain.. Great price... Thank you overstock!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this shoe is wonderful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.