I love these flats! I have had many compliments on them while out and about!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match to what the website displayed!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good...Only tricky part to these shoes would be that they are difficult to keep clean because of the silky fabric.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was accurate
I loved the design of these shoes. It is true though, you would definitely have to put some support in the bottom. There is very little between you and the ground. They were pretty cheaply made, but a cute shoe nonetheless. As far as comfort and support, I expect a little better from Rocket Dog. I have had some great shoes from them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They were made cheaply. Didn't love the quality, but did love the style and design.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs too short. My toes were smashed up at the end.
Very pretty shoe but be advised, you need to use a insole if you plan on wearing all day. I wore these while shopping and although they are cute and light, the sole is very thin. Once I added a cushiony insole, I could walk for hours on any terrain. I ordered the cotton candy pink and was surprised by how many items already in my closet this color paired well with.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact