Alright I consider these to be my absolute favorite pair of shoes. They're ridiculously comfy and adorable and I fancy them as my adventure boots. Granted, they're very easily scuffed-- and when I say scuffed, I don't mean tiny scratches; I mean chunks of the cheap skin suddenly being gone. Loving these shoes so much, I took very great care while wearing them but they still managed to get torn up. I should be giving these shoes a lower rating based on the way they fell apart. But I can't help it, I'm attached to these babies.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY EASILY DAMAGED
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered too big because it was all that was left
You get what you pay for. The boots are stylish, but the soles are very thin and the boots are very hard to put on and remove. This is because part of the tongue attached is made of fabric so it's not sturdy to hold while putting on and removing the boots.
I ordered these booties and was SO excited to get them b/c they're really cute. When they arrived, I tried so hard to get my foot in...with no luck. I usually wear an 8, sometimes a half size up or down. But there was absolutely no way my foot was going to fit in these boots. Very sad, had to send them back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate at ALL
As a veteran of foot surgery I've been cautiously acquiring sturdy, expensive, square-toed shoes that emphasize comfort. These boots were not comparatively expensive, and they reminded me of some I owned when my feet were not in pain. I realized when they arrived that the toes were more pointed than expected, but was delighted to find that they felt good anyhow. I love their look with slacks and, as I don't intend them for hiking or long-term standing, do not anticipate any medical problems. They are a nice, sturdy product that won't break the bank.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quite adequate
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
It's a great deal for the price. I tripped the first day I wore them, and had someone else step on my shoes with a hard heeled boot. I was SURE they would be scratched (it's not real leather). But not at all! They look great. Also, I'm a teacher and they're super comfortable. I am on my feet all day, and these give me no complaints.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is great! And it doesn't scratch easily.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic!
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little big; I'm normally an 8.5, but I probably could have gone with an 8.