this is a great color for over the knee boots. light taupe isn't so heavy or wicked looking. these boots are so comfortable and easy to wear. they look great. have received many compliments scuffing the toe did require me to touch up with paint. if only they made this boot in leather i would pay four fold for them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. eh.....not big on the vinyl, but it works.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I loved the style of these boots, but I have worn them a whopping two or three times and already am going to have to search for something to recover both toes, the material has peeled away to reveal some white cottony material underneath. I will never buy anything from this brand again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On site they looked white, in person they're an oddly brown grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible. I've worn these two or three times now, mostly inside at work at my desk job and both toes are already scuffing off the pleather material, and all the belts have raw cut edges. Very cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
Very cute. Not the best quality- but you get what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is cheap. I have only wore them twice and they are already scuffed, worn, and changing colors. But they are super cute and for the price I paid I was not expecting high quality. If I had paid anymore I would be upset
- How accurate was the sizing? right on