Great buy! I purchased these for my husband as work boots. His line of work does not require steel toe construction boots. However, sturdy footwear is helpful for him at times during the course of a work week. These black boots were sturdy, yet stylish enough for him to be pleased and to receive many "where can I buy those" from co-workers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I would recommend these boots to anyone that drives dump truck or semi truck very durable fit nice and I hope they will last me longer than store bought shoes they look like they will but only time will tell. Great looking boots.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It has a heavy leather that moves and bends like soft leather they fit perfect and seem to be very rugged.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact Size
Comfortable, easy to care for and hardly any break in time. Fit well and fairly light so easy to wear
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? fit well
This boot is precisely what I have searched for! (For about 6mo !!!). It is a hybrid cruiser-sport-touring boot. Not too track appearing and not too "biker" stereotypical! The boot is soft enough with a pad sensitive area that is perfect for close ratio gears on a souped up FZ1 and appropriate for an HD or metric cruiser ride with its traditional buckle strap across the instep. I am thinking of buying another pair to have on back-up after a few more days to ensure durability. Overall, I've not seen another pair of boots with the broad range of applications as this. They are comfortable and can even be worn with a pair of jeans for evening socials if needed which helps lighten the load when traveling - one less pair of boots/shoes to have to pack for the trip. "You will not be disappointed" is my experience to this point. I've had them about a month and "all is well"!