The fit was strange. Although the length of the shoe was OK, the shoe curved in such a way that my big toe scrapped along the edge. Also, you could see the outline of the underlying "flat" around which this oxford was constructed. It was such a pretty color, but I would never have worn them. 'Sent them back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good,
- How accurate was the sizing? Length was OK
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
These are hard-soled shoes of a quality which I think is better than what I paid. They are not uncomfortable, but not cushy either; the footbed is basic, a little hard and flat but I prefer this to a soft soled shoe and it doesn't bother me. I walk a lot and they suit me well; they are wearing nicely/not showing how much I walk in them, and I get compliments on them rather often. I recommend these shoes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's good! heels are hard, upper is firm material, but doesn't crease or stain easily (so far)
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes