I was so excited when I found these shoes on Overstock and promptly ordered them. Shipping was fast but II was painfully disappointed when I opened the box. First of all, a pungent odor of petroleum assaulted my senses. No shoe should ever smell like chemicals! The material, besides being smelly, was poor quality and the color was ugly. In addition to all of this, there was a fairly large stain on the toe of one of the shoes. This shoe was a complete disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green was more neon and limey then the color on the screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product wasvery poor. It's constructed of man-made material and the shoes smelled of petroleum
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was a bit large
nice shoes! they don't exactly match what I was hoping they would, but I like them well enough to keep them! In fact, I ordered aother pair in pink!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as close as it could be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not really "cushy" fit, but fine!
- How accurate was the sizing? fits fine, seems true to size