I BUY A LOT OF READING GLASSES-THEY ARE ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I FIGURED, READING GLASSES ARE READING GLASSES, AND THEY WOULD ALL BASICALLY BE THE SAME. I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WHEN I RECEIVED THESE. THEY ARE WONDERFUL FOR THE COMPUTER. I KEEP THEM RIGHT ON THE COMPUTER DESK ALWAYS IN THE SAME PLACE SO I WON'T HAVE TO DO WITHOUT THEM WHEN I AM DOING ANYTHING ON THE COMPUTER. MY HUSBAND EVEN USES THEM WHEN HE GETS ON THE COMPUTER- RHINESTONES AND ALL.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? COLOR IS EXACTLY AS PICTURED
- How is the quality of the product? THESE GLASSES ARE EXCELLENT QUALITY
Only have to say I have about 5 pairs of these and I do like them for computer work, however after a few months the frame begins to loosen and I have a pair or two that have lost a lens. Because I work daily on my computer and use these only for work and reading I am constantly taking them off and on and leaving around the office (one reason I have several pairs different colors). The lens problem is mainly on the red ones. love the bi-focal because it makes it easy for me to look at the computer then look down to read closer material and not have to move my head up and down. Lens strength is pretty accurate too and clear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fairly good
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
Stylish and lightweight reading/computer glasses that won' t break your budget. I wear contacts, but sometimes need "cheaters" for just ONE eye. Since I can remove the lens I do not need, this is an inexpensive solution for my particular situation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product identical to online picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good substantial plastic - lightweight, but not flimsy
- How accurate was the sizing? The 2.0 strength was accurate.
I just got Lasik and need exactly these kind of glasses---readers with the ability to see my computer. I ordered these to tide me over until my prescription glasses came in. Had I received these first, I may not have ordered the prescription. They are pretty good. My only issue is that I need a 2.50 on the bottom and 1.50 on the top and could only get +2/+1.00 combination. This works well enough for me to see the computer easily; I just need a bit more reading. That's no fault of the glasses. The glasses themselves are attractive and work well. If you can find your prescription, you can save yourself hundreds of dollars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Acceptable quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
I am the only one my age that doesn't seem to have glasses and I was feeling left out. ha ha. I have great vision, I have never been to an eye doc but my eyes were getting dry and weary from the computer. I have, however, noticed that threading a tiny needle is a bit harder so I decided to get these glasses w/ the lowest magnification. They are very cute and stylish and seem to fit any kind of face. They do help with the computer but I have researched and dry areas (I live in the Mountains) make eyes weary on a computer. So, that could be the issue. I am going to keep the glasses and use them anyway cause they are cute. I know, but I am a women, we do things like this. My husband says I'm cute in them. ha ha