This tuxedo is of very good quality for the price. It even impressed the men's clothing store manager where I usually shop. I had it tailored to fit and it looks great. Good material. Well made. Nice attention to detail, including several interior jacket pockets. I highly recommend it.
Suit has a nice style, very much an Italian design- wider shoulders and a more elongated arm hole. You'll look great standing around in it, but moving arms can be a little restrictive. The fabric has a nice feel and is very lightweight, common with this higher quality of wool. I bought both the 2 button and 3 button versions, and returned this one. The one I got is Super 140, not 150 like the tag in the picture- although honestly the 3 button I got WAS 150 and I can't feel the difference between the two. Designed in Milan, made in China. Lightweight wool, wider shoulders and less than stellar construction mean the upper arms puckered. A good tailor may be able to fix this, maybe not- this light wool seems like it would be hard to get to lay right, especially coming off a padded shoulder. Stitching is iffy and I wonder about how it will hold up, but for a tuxedo worn a few times a year it probably won¿t be a problem. I¿m a solid ¿off the rack¿ 42R, but the 2 button jacket was tight and the 3 button was loose. Pants had standard 6in drop but I like the 3 button¿s flat front pants- just a personal preference. I wish the 2 button didn¿t have the arm puckering problem, since I think it has a more classic look that is better suited to a tux. All in all, quality is good for the price, nice feel to the wool, lining is sleek- just don¿t expect stellar construction.
My husband needed a new tux for events and my daughters wedding. Considered renting, but the location to rent wasn't close and given the extra hassle of picking up and dropping off, we looked to overstock for an alternative. Found this tux, had to try a couple of sizes, which overstock had. Finally selected the right size, had the pants hemmed and we are set to go. He is happy, I am happy.
This tuxedo is very well made and material is of excellent quality wool., the price was great considering quality of the suit. I regretfully had to return the tux because the satin trim was not as vibrant as the rest of men in wedding party. This is definitely a five star suit.
The product is hood but did not match the description on the site. The jacket has no vents, the pants has one pleat which is fine if that's what you want. But be aware of what you are getting. The fabric is superfine wool 140 which is better than many others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
Purchased in a tall/large size and it was amazingly accurate with minimal alterations for a tuxedo. This was a great value for the personal that uses their tuxedo twice a year.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as dark as the picture appears, but met expectations.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Met expectations
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
We bought this suit for a wedding and we are so please that we did from here as the quality of this product is trully wonderful and much better than some of the suits that we had looked at. Thanks and I hope that my review was helpful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A very fine quality
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was true to its form
I had an older tux but was to 'give away my grandaughter' & wanted a fresher look. This tux is perfect, as is. Love everything about it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect black, just as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is the best
- How accurate was the sizing? fit without any changes
"your gonna love how you look, I personally gaurentee it". Famous quote, but to expound on that quote I say, really, your gonna love the money you have left over, and still look GREAT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, looks great
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a tight 36 waist, too much ice cream maybe!
This is a great tux and much better than the ones at other stores that we tried on that were more money. The coat fits perfectly but unfortunatly the coat only comes with a specific sized pant. The pants are way too big and the tailor said they would basically have to reconstuct them. Too much additional money. We will be returning this tux because the pants are just way too big for the jacket size. Wish they allowed specific sizing for pants and coat instead of a predetermined size combinataion. Not everyone with big shoulders have a big waist.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thought it was of good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
The product arrived in a prompt manner, and was exactly as I pictured it to be. The fit was perfect!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
Very, very good tuxedo for the price, would absolutely recommend. Make sure you know a good tailor, since neither pants nor jacket are fitted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High-quality 140s wool.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was as expected
the quality of the suit is good. the shpe is fine. the jacket is kind of long. nice material. i had to return the product becaue the pants were too baggy. i mean really baggy. like wearing a skitrt.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? no
We bought a 38R and realized that the pants were to tight on the waist (32 waist)... so we refunded it for the 40R (34 waist). We wish we could have done a straight exchange.... but we had to pay $**** for shipping the 38R back to Overstock.com -> waited around 2-3 weeks for a refund. This is the only bad part of everything. The tuxedo itself is AWESOME. My Fiance is wearing this for our wedding 11.05.10. The price and quality is unbeatable, and we will be return customers for sure.. we just hope we don't have to go through the entire return process again!!