I bought these sunglasses knowing that the lens was only 52mm rather than the normal sizes, 55 and 58. They are classified by Ray-Ban as 'petite'. Read the specifications first before you buy and then the order shouldn't be a surprise. People say these glasses are so small they're only for dolls, well yeah if you have a larger head and you buy these of course they would seem like that! They fit my face perfectly and I'm 5'7''. Granted I have a smallish face, but I don't like it when sunglasses dominate the entire face. These glasses are wonderful, come with the case and cloth as said, and are much cheaper than the listed retail price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On the site the picture was the exact same but the color of the lenses said green, which I didn't understand anyways.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's wonderful quality
- How accurate was the sizing? As accurate as listed
These glasses are perfect if you have a small face and have trouble finding glasses to fit your face! So happy I purchased these and they are for a great price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
I have a very small face and therefore have a difficult time finding sunglasses that fit my face. I was excited to order these (in gunmetal AND gold) because they were labeled "small frame" but WOW these were TINY. Great price for Ray Bans, but they looked silly on me so I had to send them back. I'd like to try the regular size frames but I fear they will be too big and I just don't want to waste any more money on shipping and returns.
These glasses would only fit a cabbage patch kid's head. They are ridiculously small and not advertised as such. Unless they are women's and I missed that somehow, but even then, they'd be too small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all